Services: Testing & Commissioning
electrical transmission and distribution infrastructure testing and commissioning
Armed with decades of experience and a wealth of quality and safety accreditations, our high voltage power engineers are well equipped to test and commission all the equipment within your electrical transmission and distribution infrastructure.
We’ve provided such services on low and high voltage systems throughout the UK. We always supply a comprehensive report to authenticate our work and pride ourselves on delivering professional testing and commissioning support, for a fair price.
Our comprehensive commissioning and testing services include:
- G59/3 protection, ROCOF and vector shift testing for renewable sector works
- Full DNO witness testing for new connection works
- All types of protection systems, including but not limited to unit protection, distance protection, and bus zone differential protection
- High Voltage AC pressure testing
- Ductor testing
- Primary and secondary injection testing
- Full scheme functionality testing
- An array of earth system testing including fall of potential earth and soil resistivity testing
- FT4 LV bus bar flash testing
- Full range of transformer and switchgear oil testing
- Commissioning of all rotating machines and associated equipment
- High Voltage DC pressure testing
- VLF cable testing.
Did you know we can also act as an authorised person, when switching on clients’ networks and projects? Our electrical engineers are extensively trained and certified to carry out an array of testing and commissioning works.